A 3-day family-friendly event that will feature prominent speakers, panel discussions, live music, education booths, screening of wildlife documentaries and a field trip.
More program details are coming soon. To be notified of the Speak for Wolves 2018 updates – please subscribe here.
• 6:00pm — Social with drinks and appetizers.
• 7:00pm — Screening of Killing Games: Wildlife in the Crosshairs with Project Coyote’s Camilla Fox and David Parsons. Details
• 8:30pm — Music and entertainment with Dana Lyons.
• Sarah Hanneken, Litigation Fellow, Animal Legal Defense Fund
• Lizzy Potter, Staff Attorney, Advocates for the West
• Amaroq Weiss, West Coast Wolf Advocate, Center for Biological Diversity
• Sean Maguire, Alaskans for Wildlife